Is your December calendar packed full of holiday events? Office Christmas parties, family gatherings, kids school events. All these events can be overwhelming. Do you enjoy bringing a little something to give at these events events? Whether it be to your child’s teacher, your coworkers, or maybe event the adults in your family that don’t do a traditional gift exchange. Today, I’m going to share the small, super delicious, handmade christmas gift I take to our holiday parties that won’t break the bank.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the links in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. To see my full disclosure, click here.
1. What You’ll Need:
glass jar (medium sized), wire ribbon, gift tags, tiny ornaments, scissors, and sweet treats
2. Fill your jar with a sweet treat of your choice. I chose to fill mine with coconut bon bons, one of our family favorites.
Tip: When choosing a jar, I try to stick with one thats
pretty neutral versus one with a pattern. It’s more likely to go with things they already have in their home and therefore, they’re more likely to use it and you’re not wasting precious dollars.
3. Address your gift tag to the recipient.
4. Cut your ribbons equal length and then tie them together. If you prefer to just one ribbon, that’s great too. I just recommend using a wire ribbon so that you have more control over the overall look of the bow.
5. Before you finish tying the bow, feed a small ornament onto your gift tag and tie it around the ribbon. Once the gift tag is tied tightly and is secured, cut off the tails.
6. Finish tying the bow and then cut off the tails.
Handmade Christmas Gift
Isn’t this such a cute handmade gift idea? It’s so simple and trust me, people will love it!
Most of the items I used for this gift, I found at Target in the dollar spot or in the Christmas section, but you can find similar items below.