Do you find yourself getting bored with your usual coffee and creamer combo? Or are you like me and not a huge fan of the taste of coffee, but need a dose of caffeine to get going in the morning? To save you from running to Starbuck’s every morning, I’m sharing my recipe for an at home caramel mocha that is super simple, affordable, and taste as good as if a barista made it.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the links in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. To see my full disclosure, click here.
What You’ll Need:
- Keurig K-Cup ( If you’re not a huge fan of a bold coffee flavor like myself, I highly recommend Caribou Coffee Daybreak Morning Blend. It’s a light roast and not too strong.)
- Hot Cocoa Mix (I highly recommend Trader Joe’s!)
- Caramel Macchiato Creamer
- Reddi Whip
- Chocolate Syrup
- Caramel Syrup
- Insert K-cup and dispense 4 ounces of coffee.
- Dispense 4 ounces of hot water.
- Pour full packet of hot chocolate mix in coffee cup and stir with a spoon.
- Pour in caramel macchiato creamer.
- Top with whipped cream.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and caramel syrup on top of whipped cream.
This recipe was inspired by the Bob Evans Caramel Mocha.