When you’re decorating your home on a budget, affordable, not-so-cheesy art can be difficult to find, especially larger pieces. Well, not long ago, I stumbled upon this Etsy shop of vintage stock images. The best part? Each image is only $1! So, I’m going to share how I took these $1 stock images and created the most affordable botanical prints.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on any of the links in this post and make a purchase, I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. To see my full disclosure, click here.
1. Choose your desired prints from Antique Stock.
2. Download your images. There will be a link in an email sent shortly after your purchase.
3. Create a custom size design in Canva. Keep in mind that these stock images are formatted to be 8×10 at the largest.
4. Upload your images to Canva.
5. Size your stock image to how you’d like it printed. Complete this step separately for each image.
6. Download finished botanical prints and they’re ready for printing.
I use Staples for printing. Color prints are very affordable and good quality.
Pink Striped Couch: Thrifted for $50!!
Throw: Old Carleton Varney for HSN
Enjoy the most affordable botanical prints? Check out this post about how to frame your art at home!